Direct sun exposure, tanning beds and smoking after a chemical peel must be avoided because they can cause unwanted side effects including infections and scaring.
What is a custom blended peel?
It’s a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin the face neck or hands. An Acid solution is used to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin.
Who is not a candidate for a chemical peel?
- Someone who is nursing or pregnant
- Anyone on Accutane within the last 6 monthsOne who suffers from psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
- One who suffers from psoriasis, eczema and dermatitisAnyone who has used Retin-A, Renova or prescription skin care products.
- Anyone who has used Retin-A, Renova or prescription skin care products.Use of products that contain ascorbic acid for bleaching
- Use of products that contain ascorbic acid for bleaching or skin lightening agents or other acid based products in the last 48 hours.