Direct sun exposure, tanning beds and smoking after a chemical peel must be avoided because they can cause unwanted side effects including infections and scaring.
It’s a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin the face neck or hands.
An Acid solution is used to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin.
- Someone who is nursing or pregnant
- Anyone on Accutane within the last 6 monthsOne who suffers from psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
- One who suffers from psoriasis, eczema and dermatitisAnyone who has used Retin-A, Renova or prescription skin care products.
- Anyone who has used Retin-A, Renova or prescription skin care products.Use of products that contain ascorbic acid for bleaching
- Use of products that contain ascorbic acid for bleaching or skin lightening agents or other acid based products in the last 48 hours.