“For sensitive skin”
Utilizes macro-silver with antioxidants to help calm conditions such as rosacea, hyper-sensitive, and irritated skin. This facial is combined with a rich blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and seaweed to help calm these conditions.
NOTE: Friday, Saturday, and Monday appointments require Prepayment. You will be charged the day before the service.
Gift Card Policy:
- Gift card will be emailed to address entered on the order, if a different address is desired please include the address in the comment area.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
- Gift cards have 6 month expiration date from day of purchase and can be redeem for any services or retail items at our location.
- This gift card can be redeemable towards any services at our location equaling up to the value.
- Online Gift card must be printed out to redeem.
- You must call us to cancel or reschedule an appointment, no later than 2 pm the day before the appointment to avoid being charged and losing the service (We are closed on Sundays)
What should you NOT do before a facial?
Tip 1. Do not wax or shave before a facial.
Tip 2. Avoid the sun and tanning beds before and after the facial.
Tip 3. Avoid using exfoliating products, at least for a few days.
Tip 4. Men should shave the morning of their facial appointment.
Tip 5. Facials should be done 2-3 days before an event.