“Normal to Dry skin”
Gives the skin a virtual lift with 100% in depth moisturizing while reducing the appearance of hyper pigmentation; dark spots, wrinkles, and fine lines. Leaving the skin radiant and glowing.
If you have allergies, are pregnant, breastfeeding, please consult with your esthetcian.
What should you NOT do before a facial?
Tip 1. Do not wax or shave before a facial.
Tip 2. Avoid the sun and tanning beds before and after the facial.
Tip 3. Avoid using exfoliating products, at least for a few days.
Tip 4. Men should shave the morning of their facial appointment.
Tip 5. Facials should be done 2-3 days before an event.
Gift Card Policy:
- Gift card will be emailed to address entered on the order, if a different address is desired please include the address in the comment area.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
- Gift cards have 6 month expiration date from day of purchase and can be redeem for any services or retail items at our location.
- This gift card can be redeemable towards any services at our location equaling up to the value.
- Online Gift card must be printed out to redeem.
- You must call us to cancel or reschedule an appointment, no later than 2 pm the day before the appointment to avoid being charged and losing the service (We are closed on Sundays)